Welcome to the Read Rinaldo Blog. Over the next several weeks this site will analyze different people involved in the Mountain Meadows Massacre of 1857.
Sunday, February 17, 2013
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
INTERVIEW WITH CAROLYN ARNOLD -
WHAT IS THE #AOD TOUR?
I’m the best-selling author of the Madison Knight series, and the Brandon Fisher FBI series. I was born in 1976 in a rural town of Ontario, Canada. I currently live with my husband and two beagles in a city near the well-known Canadian center Toronto.
A few random things about me on a personal level:
1) I married a man who is truly my best friend. With us I believe in “meant to be”.
2) I have two beagles. Their names are Max and Chelsea, and I couldn’t imagine not having their little furry bodies around. (Suppose the same goes for my hubby. lol)
3) I love to read almost as much as I love to write.
4) I tried skiing once as an adult and decided the “bunny hill” worked just fine. With most things in life, I aim to excel and improve. With this sport, no desire at all. Risk my life speeding down a hill on little slats of wood? No thank you.
5) I was reunited with my older sister after being apart for 13 years and found a good friend.